Who We Are:
iFLY invented the technologies which make modern indoor skydiving possible. We are the World’s largest designer, builder and operator of Vertical Wind Tunnels and have been the undisputed industry leader since creating this market in1997. We are committed to innovation, performance, safety, reliability and absolute customer satisfaction. Headquartered in Austin, Texas and London, England, we maintain over 50 locations worldwide, with another 25 projects currently under construction.
What We Do:
iFLY offers turn-key design-build, engineering, fabrication, installation, operations and maintenance (O&M) project management (PM), and sales of wind tunnels globally. As the largest operator of vertical wind tunnels in the world, we also sell wind tunnel time to Federal, State, Local, US, International, Military and Civilian users for all types of simulated freefall training, skills development, and flying technique coaching.
How We Provide Value:
iFLY has the unique capability as well as the “Scalable Capacity” to offer the following features and benefits to our prospective clients and their respective procurement officers:
- Locations anywhere a particular unit may be home ported and/or on TAD/TDY
- Relevant Past Performance – Established rates and standard contracting vehicles
- Long Term Safety Data – Quality Control Processes – ISO 9001 Pending
- Market leadership with 70% global market share; 34 issued patents and 29 pending patents protecting key IP in 56 countries, thus, achieving innovation through research & development (R&D) of evolving new & emerging technology
- Adherence to the International Bodyflight Association’s (IBA) vertical wind tunnel staff professional development and continuing educational system.
iFLY is Veteran Friendly and seeks to employ qualified service veterans.