An elite training program for youth flyers!
Adventure awaits! Flight School is the most rewarding way for kids ages 4-16 to experience the power of flight. Through one-on-one coaching, each Flight School student learns a progression of flying skills in a fun group setting. Every session is taught by an experienced flight instructor who is highly trained in safety standards and certified by the International Bodyflight Association (IBA).
Flight School Details
What do Flight School students learn?
Flight school is most engaging and fun for kids to learn the sport of body flight.
- Safety procedures
- Proper use of flight gear
- Mastery of a progressive series of flying skills
In their first sessions, they’ll learn basic flying positions like belly and back flying. Ultimately, each student will progress to learn advanced free fly skills that enable them to fly freely with other flyers in group formations.
Flyers also learn and practIce key personal skills:
- How to set and achieve goals
- Teamwork and sportsmanship
Flyers in each Flight School session are organized into two groups based on skill levels: Beginner and Intermediate/Advanced.
What happens at Flight School?
Each weekly session is a two-hour experience that includes:
- Roll call and team briefing
- Warm-up with stretching
- One-on-one coaching
- 5 minutes of flight time, with additional shared time.
- 2 video clips of flight for students to keep
- Debrief with flight video review
- Logging of flight time & skill progression in a personal book
- A healthy snack during each session
- Exclusive Flight School member discounts on personal flight gear
Plus, Parent Perks:
- Free WiFi to use during the session
- Conference room when available
Times and prices:
Each weekly session is limited to 10 flyers total to ensure that each flyer receives optimal personal attention.
- A single session $69.95
- 1 month program $239.80
4 Sessions – SAVE $40
For maximum progression advancement, it’s recommended to register for a monthly program.