(exact Schedule will be released July 1)
8:00 am – FS check in, brief, dirt dive
9:00 am – FS speed check
10:00 am – FS rounds 1-6
Awards ceremony for FS at tunnel
1:00 pm – VFS check in, brief, dirt dive
2:00 pm – VFS speed check
3pm – VFS round 1-6
Awards ceremony for VFS at tunnel
2 Way VFS: rookie, intermediate, advanced, open*
4 Way VFS: open
2 Way FS: advanced, open
4 Way FS: rookie, novice, intermediate, open
– – – –
*ROOKIE in 2 Way VFS requires both flyers to be signed off for belly and back flying.
INTERMEDIATE in 2 Way VFS requires both flyers to be signed off for belly, back, and sit flying.
ADVANCED in2 Way VFS requires both flyers to be signed off for belly, back, and sit flying, and at least 1 flyer to be signed off on Head Down flying.
OPEN in 2 Way VFS requires both flyers to be signed off for belly, back, sit and head down flying.
– The amount of teams for this event are set to allow for the competition to end on time
– You can register to be apart of more than one team, however remember your day will be busy
– Each category will fly one speed check round and six scored rounds
-Awards ceremonies will commence once scores have been tallied
– Minimum 3 teams per category to determine a winner and receive a prize
– Cash prizes will be awarded to open categories only, training time will be awarded to all other categories
– Scoring equipment will be with InTime
– The flight chamber is equipped with net and top cameras for judging and review
– Update your waiver here
– Check-in occurs day of at the hosting tunnel
– Questions? email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map of nearby hotels via Trip Advisor
Information on the hosting tunnel
Disciplines and categories explained
Join the Facebook event page for event information