Season begins August 31!
Looking for a unique activity for your child this fall? He/she has a chance to become a part of our very first Youth Indoor Skydiving League! This league is for children ages 5 through 14 who want to participate in an amazing and new growing sport.
Our instructor, Cameron, will work with each athlete on learning different styles of flying on the IBA progression chart while building relationships and having fun. The Youth Indoor Skydiving League meets every Wednesday night from 6:00pm to 7:30pm. Space is limited, so please book early to guarantee a spot.
Each Session Includes:
- 5 minutes of flight time
- Flight gear (suit & helmet)
- Video for each flight session
- Hands-on coaching from one of our top instructors
- Post flight snack & rewards
- 5:45 p.m start(arrival/check in)
- 6 p.m briefing and stretching
- 6:30 p.m in the tunnel for flight time
- 7:00 p.m out of the tunnel for Debrief
- 7:20 p.m Awards Ceremony (when kids level up)
Your Child Will Learn:
- How to be a team player
- Proper stretching and warm up
- Increased body awareness
- Visualization techniques
- How to set realistic goals and the techniques to achieve them
- How to interact and fly with others
- How to create flying routines
Terms/Conditions/Regulations for YISL participants:
Limited availability. Spaces will fill up fast, so please book early to guarantee a spot.
A maximum of 5 flyers per class.
Must arrive on time to ensure sufficient time for briefing
Waiver must be filled out before child flies.
Reservations are required along with payment in advance.