iFLY makes a memorable field experience for college classes and clubs. Because post-secondary groups vary widely in their needs, we will work with you to customize a STEM program to best suit your students. Areas of focus could include tunnel engineering and design process, fundamentals of fluid dynamics, introductory physics principles, and more.
iFLY loves hosting teachers! Our STEM Educators have delivered dozens of professional development workshops for teachers of all STEM subjects, expertise, and grade levels. This is not your typical “Sit-and-get” teacher workshop!
Use the inquiry form at the bottom of this page to contact us, and a STEM Educator will be in touch to design something especially for you.
In addition to an engaging Presentation and inquiry-based Lab Activity, your experience will include:
Training & Safety
- Each student will be trained by our ace flight instructors who are certified to IBA flight standards
- The students will learn the correct body position, hand signals and safety rules
- The students will be outfitted in flight suits, safety goggles, ear plugs and helmets
- Each student will fly one-on-one with an instructor at all times
- iFLY has flown over 6 million people worldwide, from ages 3 to 103 & we have a 100% commitment to safety
- Each student will fly for 1 minute in the tunnel–the equivalent of 1 1/2 skydives
- High flights, a ‘ride’ to the top of the tunnel, are available at an additional charge.
- Price varies based on customized program. Contact your education program sales team by completing and submitting the form below. Extra flight time can be added to your program