bower_components/requirejs-plugins/examples @ Apr-25-17 10:41:43
bower_components/sly/src @ Apr-25-17 10:41:42
partials/shortcodes @ Apr-25-17 10:41:41
bower_components/angular-cookies @ Apr-25-17 10:41:40
xhr @ Apr-25-17 10:41:38
server = 172.19.1.106
ua = CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
- Not recommended for those with a history of heart trouble
- People with prior back injuries should not fly
- FLY recommends people with prior shoulder dislocations DO NOT FLY!
- Those who are pregnant should not fly
- Participants must weigh less than 300 pounds.
- Participants who weigh between 260 and 300 pounds must bring this to the attention of an iFLY representative as additional restrictions and instructor scheduling limitations may apply.
- If you wish to transfer or reschedule a flight you must do so at least 48 hours in advance of the flight time. Failure to do so may result in rescheduling fees or loss of flight time without refund.
- Participants may not be intoxicated or otherwise impaired
- All participants must sign our Release of Liability (waiver) and present a valid ID
- Flyers are required to check in 60 minutes before their scheduled flight time
- Participants under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign an iFLY release of liability and the parent or legal guardian must present a valid ID
- If the parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the participant must provide an iFLY release of liability signed by a parent or legal guardian and a photocopy of the parent or legal guardian’s valid ID
See all of our Frequently Asked Questions