Our Mission: To deliver the dream of flight to everyone
iFLY is the experiential entertainment company that created modern indoor skydiving…we make the dream of flight a reality by giving our customers “wings” in a safe and reliable environment.
iFLY started in 1998 as SkyVenture, LLC. Once we had developed the technology to create a stable, wall-to-wall cushion of air in a flight chamber, we knew we could offer an incredibly realistic and safe indoor skydiving experience. We opened our first indoor skydiving facility in 1999. Between 1999 and 2005, we opened three more facilities. In 2005, we rebranded ourselves iFLY, maintaining SkyVenture as our design and manufacturing company.
Today, iFLY has 37 locations around the world in the US, Canada, Europe and Asia, and the list continues to grow.
- 2017- iFLY Fort Lauderdale opened in February
- 2017- iFLY Phoenix opened in January
- 2016- iFLY Tampa opened in November
- 2016- iFLY Atlanta opened in November
- 2016- iFLY Baltimore opened in August
- 2016- iFLY Sacramento opened in May
- 2016- iFLY Ontario opened in April
- 2016- iFLY King of Prussia in April
- 2016 – iFLY Loudoun opened in March
- 2016 – iFLY Chicago-Lincoln Park opened in March
- 2016 – iFLY Brasilia opened in February in Brazil
- 2016 – iFLY Oklahoma City opened in February
- 2016 – iFLY San Diego opened in February
- 2016 – iFLY Kansas City opened in February
- 2015 – iFLY Westchester opened in December
- 2015 – iFLY Portland opened in November
- 2015 – iFLY Houston (Woodlands) opened in April
- 2015 – iFLY Houston (Memorial) opened in January
- 2014 – iFLY Chicago (Naperville) opened in July
- 2014 – iFLY Chicago (Rosemont) opened in May
- 2013 – iFLY Dallas – Frisco opened
- 2013 – Airkix Basingstoke opened in the UK
- 2012 – iFLY Austin opened
- 2012 – iFLY Seattle opened
- 2011 – iFLY Singapore & iFLY Seattle opened
- 2010 – iFLY Dubai I & II (UAE) opened
- 2009 – Paraclete XP SkyVenture (North Carolina), SkyVenture Montréal, Airkix Manchester (UK) & Freezone II (Moscow) opened
- 2007 – SkyVenture Abu Dhabi, Freezone I (Moscow), iFLY San Francisco Bay, iFLY Utah and iFLY Hollywood opened
- 2006 – SkyVenture Colorado & SkyVenture New Hampshire opened
- 2005 – SkyVenture Arizona & Airkix Milton Keynes (UK) opened
- 2003 – Perris SkyVenture (California) opened
- 2002 – SkyVenture Genting opened
- 2001 – Alan Metni joins as CEO
- 1999 – iFLY Orlando open
- 1998 – SkyVenture founded
Have a question?
Send it to us, using the form below, and we will respond directly.